Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Totally Lost!!

lolz i`m such a long time din blogging, it`s seems great.... Actually i hate tis blog, everytime wen i`m emo, unhappy, sad and have -ve thinking i would like to write it out at here. I don noe is how many times i wrote on tis blog ad lolz upset!!!

Alot of question i would like to ask back myself, Why i`m lost? What things i`m losing? When i noe i`m lost? What in my mind now?

Sometimes i would like to ask izzit every human once they grow up, they will face a lot of troubles? unhappiness n many many more or only me the 1 who face more than other ppl face? I admit that i fail to use "The Secret" = LOA because i really noe i cant focus well on wat i wan n wat i do not wan....
The more i try to use, the more i feel pik chik, because many of them understand n noe how to apply it but for me, is just a shame only, i DON NOE TO APPLY IT!!!

Every1 is keep upgrading, i can c it myself n feel it as well. I`m feel happy n proud of them because i noe all my fren 1 day will success but somehow some1 is upgrading sure some1 is downgrading, i`m feeling tat ME the 1 who downgrading kau kau!!!

I cant really c my future now, compare wit last time, i noe wat i have to do to achieve tis n tat but now totally lost till don noe wat i have to do to to find the next step! Sometimes i was thinking tat izzit i done sth wrongly? izzit i set the wrong goal till i`m lost? I really need some1 can guide me back to my previous mission n vision to achieve my goal!

I don noe wat i`m gonna b in 10 years ahead if i continue like tat! I`ve to change start from now!
I just wanna b success in future no matter how ppl look at me now, no matter how poor i` now, no matter how lost i`m now wat i wan jus b a success n being respect by others! orite!! Have to find back my self now!!!

3 comments:

  1. Really hope some1 can give me a guideline! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun you said muz hv positive thinking???
    so think positively... life hv up & down...
    do watever you can, as long as you had try ur best, although can't achieve wat you wan, but at least you try...
    add oil ba~~~~

    aisim

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've found the other side of u in tis blog..but i dun like it..i like the soon tat always happy n hv +ve thinking..cheer up!!!i'll always b there 4 u whenever u need someone to talk wit..jia you o panda...haha^.^

    AH YAN

    ReplyDelete