Monday, June 21, 2010

LOA really works and exists!!!

What is LOA? LOA actually is a very powerful things n it really exist in our daily life. LOA is ntg for those who don noe apply it in ur daily life, normally i`ll use it but recently i really focusing on the wrong this ad. i focus on wat it really happen, i swear!!! What make me trust that LOA exist is today i being teach n taught by a taxi driver about tis. That time i was stunt there don noe what should i ans him, wat he say n wat i learn is almost the same. What i`m curious is a taxi driver also noe such secret n noe how to apply but for me, is a failure cos i apply wrongly haiz.... I`m not trying to look down to a taxi driver but i jus get shock he noe such secret somemore malay er. It started once i get into the car;

T: apa khabar lu? ada baik r?
me: susah la bang! belajar susah, kerja susah, apa pun susah huh...(hope can get discount later )
T: sy ajar lu 1 benda! u mau dengar tak?
me: o blh blh (i tot fren wit him can get cheaper heheheh)
T: u asyik ingat dan cakap susah, hidup u mesti susah la. Apasal u mau fikir susah???
me: was stunt there *eyes blink blink*
T: kawan cina sy beritau i ini, u kena fikir baik, u kena fikir apa lu mau baru blh. Saya taip2 hari pikir mau kasi isteri dan anak makan, cukup duit guna, itu saja wa pikir. Itulah berlaku apa yg sy pikir semua jadi kenyataan. Itulah orang muda jangan asyik pikir susah, banyak orang susah dari kau. Faham ke?
me: my heart was thinking no wonder la (u c wat he think n wat he working now?)

That time i was thinking, we need to apply it correctly if not i think is useless. Even a taxi driver can say tis things means it really exist only will ppl apply it, for sure he also not a normal malay heheheh....btw is me who use LOA wrongly at 1st now i have to think back wat i really need, wat i wanna do it further years n wat i wan me to b in the future. What i wan now is Think, Believe and Act. LOA LOA LOA LOA LOA yeah........

No comments:

Post a Comment