Monday, June 14, 2010

Wishes Wishes!!!

Since long time I din wrote on my blog, because tis few days I was freaking busy in my life, but somehow yes9 I have chance to rest and I watch a drama, on9-ing enjoy with the food and drinks, I was like wau wau!!! i`ve been long time din enjoy such relax life ever haha. I was so ‘hang fok’ and happy la lolz.

Suddenly I saw my fren bday celebration pic, so I view it 1 by 1. After no longer I was thinking that my fren wishes come true on this year. He wishes that he could celebrate with his special one (SHE) since 2 years ago but already fail to do so because of some internal problem. This year he din ever plan to do his celebration but SHE organize it and run it till end of the party lolz he was so lucky, I was so envy with him because at last his dream come true!!!

That time I was thinking and ask myself do I have any wishes that haven come true, this make me feel sad. I still rmb last 2 years that is on my 20th bday I wish to have a watch but so sad some1 promise to present the watch to me dint present it to me because due to some prob exists between us, till on my 21st celebration I told directly wat I wan to her, but she say “is too expensive”, then I say “is ok la, this year nonit buy anything for me, u jus accumulate the money and buy it for me next year of my bday,” she agree to do like what I suggest but now I don think I could have it anymore lolz…

My 22nd bday is coming on this sept, this year I wish to own an ESPRIT Sun glass, I wont request from any1 to present it to me because i`ll buy it for my own. As I know I wont make myself get ntg tis year so I wan my dream come true as well, i`ll make my bday wish come true tis year… I got the urhmmmm ad….Gambahteh!!!

My future sun glass!!! Any other choices???hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment