Friday, June 4, 2010

Morning uum!!!

Good Morning world, today i woke so early and the weather was so so cold wish to have tis kind of weather everyday lolz.... What is in my mind early in the morning, fuh such alot lo, planning to study, plan my part time how too earn more, sth SECRET hahaha... Study n work no worries for me la so far cos i got 'ah chan tong' and i LOA to it muakakak....

Bout the secret things, huh don noe cos ler yes9 i was thinking bout it ad and i ask 1 of my BF`s, he told me to think my self i was like lol if i can think i nonit ask u la lolz...at last i din make any decision cos i fall asleep ad, till jus now i on my FB i saw sth only i feel tat the world really changing ad not like last time, every1 grow up, grow better and learn more. Tis is wat i always hope to happen on it at last i saw it happen, i was so happy u noe, but on the same time i feel like lost at the moment don noe y haiz...

ok la think i need to LOA awhile to get my uum back lolz...hpe it wont spoil my nice mood for today...i love the moment once we wake hahaha enjoy the day ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment