Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I`m lost before exam!!!!

hi is time for me to blog again, i really don noe wer to start. should i start from the day i lost? should i start wen i noe i`m lost? o whould i start from wer i lost?
Thousand of question i wanna to ask but who is the right person should i ask?

Last weekend while i stood in front the television suddenly i think of y i`m sitting there while on tuesday i got an exam is goin on, every1 study like shit, burning midnite oil but i still slamba sitting n watching tv, i start to worry ad but i still din study lolz wat happen to me recently??? no mood study at all, no mood talking, huh is a very serious prob i noe. Any suggestion can help?

huh tat time i noe i was lost, i totally don noe wat should i do, my plan all ruin, although wat i plan but i din follow my plan to go. is tis call failure? i stay for useless until my exam on tuesday. i got entrepreneur exam, 100 questions within 2 hours, but i only use 15mis to c through the question, i totally don noe how to ans it. That time i tot i was over tension then i try 2 cool down n start to do again but still the same. I regret i din study properly but ad too late although tis is a mid exam but i wont accept tis excuse for my self, i jus will blame tat i`m not taking serious at tis 3rd sem at all, i promise i wont enter exam hall if i din study properly i swear to myself 'SWEAR'. Sorry to my parents, n family n frens!!!

i`m not goin to continue anymore although i got a long long story wit me but i think i have to stay positive start from now, i have to start action now!!!go go go

No comments:

Post a Comment