Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Key to love!!!

Wow at last i got a positive things in my blog ad hahaha... i`ve learn and know what is LOVE since after i saw a pic with those words that give me a lot of inspiration how loves come and go into ur life , and from negative shift to positive thinking! It`s great and i think i deserve 'HAPPINESS' in my life but not 'LOVE"!!(stop for the moment) Actually is everyone who deserve happy and love! It comes naturally, no1 noe wen it will comes and go, for me is really POWER la....hahaha


I like the last phrase that is " Love comes to those who still hope even though they`ve been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they`ve been betrayed, to those who still love even through they`ve been hurt before. "

Key to be love by some1 is believe and stay happy all the time!!!

1 comment:

  1. don be sohaiz anymore....don like me...u will regret....Happy bro.....congratulation.....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HUAT AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete