Wednesday, July 28, 2010

King Scout!!!

I jus got my KING Scout Cert it is ntg much special than wat i`m expect-ing in 5 years time, but i can let u noe tis cert give me alot of unforgettable and sweet memories to get it! Is not easy to get it but is not so hard to complete until the highest rank in Scout!

The whole camping from Lencana Kehlian, Usaha, Maju, Lapan Kepandaian, Lima Tertinggi, Pra-Pentarafan and Kembara, teach me alot of thing especially how to be independent, tough, work smart and play hard not least i gain a bunch of friendship from different school, district, state and country as well. We have fun 2gtr, 'FUNDING' and being naughty once in a while that time was really awesome!!! Miss those days....

Before i go further i would like to say thank you for a great teacher that i ever had during my scouting time, It was late En Abdul Wahab bin Abu. He was my 1st and the last ever respected teacher in my ever life since i knew him n then become my idol. For those who know me since i know cikgu i`m sure that u all noe how well he treat n take k of us. Although he was pass away since 4years ago but his spirit always be wit me, he treat me like his own son, teach me from bad to b good, giving me alot of advise and many many more!!! i`m really wish that he can c me walk on the stage and receive the cert from DYTM Raja Muda Perak but i noe my wish nvr come true unless my cert given during year 2006!!! Without Cikgu i`m ntg for today seriously he really bring me to the right way!! Feel sorry to him that i already not active in scouting since he pass away!! Sorry Cikgu n thanks for all the knowledge n advise u given me i`ll apply it n bare in my mind all the time!!! I love U CIKGU!!!

I also would like to thanks to my family member especially both of my parents for being so supportive to me in terms of money, time and many more without them i wont get tis cert n King Scout tittle! They endure with me especially my mom done alot of 'things' thanks mom and dad!!! n also my bro`s n sis as well. All my fren, heng dai n scouting mate i really have fun wit u all n u all help me alot no matter is small o big matter! Thank you every1!!!

At last but least for those who in scouting pls complete till King Scout if not u`ll regret in ur ever life!!! Makan untuk hidup bukan hidup untuk makan ( from my beloved cikgu) ever since he pass away n once talk back about him sure i`ll emo, jus like now haiz!! So i think i better stop it at here...Thank you every1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment